With the holidays around the corner, it can be difficult to find the perfect gift — especially for your favorite journalist or blogger. Whether a small gift for your coworker, a Secret Santa gift, or a present for your closest friend, we have you covered.
Here is a list of curated picks for the journalist in your life.
- A dependable, flexible keyboard: The Logitech K380 Pebble Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard has a long-lasting battery life of two years. It connects with Apple products as well as Windows, and can connect to three devices at once for easy switching back-and-forth between devices. At an affordable price, it is the perfect gift for the writer on the go.
- A classic notebook: Named one of Wirecutter’s best notebooks of 2023, the Field Notes Front Page is a pocket-sized notebook that can be held in just one hand. College ruled and easy to flip, this tiny notebook will make you feel like a true reporter. It can also be purchased with book darts, which allow you to keep track of not only your page, but the exact line you were on. The notebook comes in a pack of two.
- A real writer’s pen: The Century II Classic Black Ballpoint Pen has been frequently used by U.S. Presidents throughout the years as well as foreign leaders. This thoughtful gift comes with a lifetime warranty and will be a unique gift to cherish and pass down through generations.
- The viral tumbler: Consider gifting the 40 oz. Stanley Deco Collection Quencher. This viral tumbler is not only massive, but is also dishwasher safe and fits in car cupholders. It keeps your water or coffee cold for 11 hours, or 2 days if iced. With a classic art-deco design, the Stanley tumbler will look refined and keep your writer going throughout the day.
- An everyday backpack: Get the backpack from the viral brand everyone is talking about. The Lululemon Everyday Backpack 2.0 23L is gender neutral, sleek, and perfect for either a coffee shop writing session or a longer, more investigative trip. It includes a padded pocket that fits a 16″ laptop, water-repellent fabric, and is made for those on the move.
- A portable charger: The Nimble CHAMP Portable Charger is both economical and eco-friendly. With up to three days of power, you can keep all of your devices running without a problem. It can charge two devices simultaneously, is TSA approved, and is made from recycled plastic. Additionally, every purchase from the company comes with a bag to responsibly recycle old electronic devices and keep them out of landfills.
- Blue light blocking glasses: Top rated on Amazon with over 100k reviews, this two-pack of blue light blocking glasses is an affordable gift that will protect your writer from the strenuous effects of staring at the computer all day. Give the gift of better sleep at night and prevent unwanted headaches with these simple specs.
Hoping we helped you find the perfect give for the writer in your life! Still searching? For even more ideas, check out our lists of gift ideas from previous years.